Sunday 16 June 2013

Day 302 - Central Park Birthday Party

Today I have been invited to the Chief of Staff's sons birthday party in Central Park.

Stopping off on the way to pick up a present for little Mike (an official premier league football) and acquainting myself with Duane Reades floor while I attempted wrapping it, we headed for Central Park.

The party was at the the Victoria Gardens section (where the ice rink usually is) fairground. Soon after arriving, I was bundled into a mini helicopter to accompany a little girl around the park. She was not scared of letting me know that I wasn't peddling fast enough to get the helicopter higher. After our initial disagreement, I won her over when I took her on the swinging pirate ship.

Certainly another experience that probably won't happen again; attending a four year olds birthday party in Central Park.




No comments:

Post a Comment