Tuesday 30 July 2013

Day 336 - Sarabeth's

I met an old University friend today. He has just culminated a huge road trip round the states by finishing in New York.  

He asked to do something that a typical New Yorker would do on a weekend. Simple answer. They Brunch.

It worked out really well actually, as it gave me an excuse to go to one of the restaurants that I have been hankering towards for a while.

The one I chose was Sarabeth's. A New York born and bred eatery that has developed from a small bakery. 

I went for the grapefruit and orange sundial with yoghurt to start, followed by the salmon eggs benedict. It was definetly worth the wait. 

I am beginning to realise that I am starting to run out of time when it comes to adventuring to these places. Maybe a year wasn't long enough!







No comments:

Post a Comment