Wednesday 22 August 2012

Day 3 - Shake Shack & The Crazies

Last day of orientation today! Found out that I am going to be living near central park on the upper east side! Winner! Also I went to Shake Shack next to the flat iron building in Madison Square Park. It's offish. They do the best hot dog and milk shake I have ever had... so far!

After orientation had finished my current roomie and I went for a wander to Soho. We stumbled across Union Square! This place was thriving and had almost a carnival atmosphere! There was a small camp of 'Occupy Union Square' peeps who were super friendly and then there were the others! I asked someone what was going on and he said, in his own words "this is where all the crazies are at man!". Maybe a harsh statement you say? I thought so until I witnessed a man who was higher than the empire state dancing with bra's on his head!

I heart NY!

1 comment:

  1. I could always dance around with a bra on my head to make you feel at home when you come home :)

    ReplyDelete