Friday 24 August 2012

Day 6 - Lone Ranger

Today was the first day with no previous intern in my role guiding me through. Scary. In a few bullet points this is how I coped;

- Arrived early (keen!)
- Cleaned my desk down (it had, previous owner fake tan issues).
- Had a banana.
- Did some work.
- Got lost.
- Asked for help.
- Got lost again (it's a big building!)
- Found my desk.
- Did some more work.
- Spoke about Cadburys versus Hershey's.
- Worked a lot more again.
- Finished.

I learnt a new phrase today which is cringey at first but after you have had it said to you a few times it puts a great big smile on your face. You ready for it... "Happy Friday!"

Your colleagues come bouncing into the office and present you with this delightful greeting! I LAV it!

Unfortunately no great pictures today so you are going to have to cope with a picture of economy class on the subway ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment