Saturday 25 August 2012

Day 7 - Brooklyn, A Dog & Two Parks

Today has involved aLAT of walking! I ventured out to Brooklyn to watch the fuzzball at 'The Woodwork'. The owner is soccer crazy and has a ridiculous knowledge of the BPL. Then I passed a pigskin around Prospect Park. Grass stained my chinos. Negative craic!

Caught the subway across to Central Park for the greener side of NY. I can't wait to live next to that! Began my stroll with frozen yoghurt from Pink Berry. Those of you who have been to Snog in Covent Garden and understand the obsession I have with it, will get how important of a find this is for me. Pink Berry will fill this void!

Walking out of the park I met a dog who skateboards. His name is Tug and he has business cards. So cool!

Finished the day off with a view down third avenue and a beer. Cheers!

I have gone a bit picture crazy today to make up for my poor subway picture from last night.

No comments:

Post a Comment