Saturday 1 September 2012

Day 14 - Best wishes from afar

I want to send a massive NYC congratulations to my Dad and Helen on their wedding day! I am really sorry that I can't be there to celebrate it with you. I have not stopped thinking about you guys all day while trying to keep myself busy on a 120 block, self guided tour down Madison and up 5th.

I celebrated with a goody bag that Helen had very kindly packed up before I flew out. It included; confetti, wedding cake, sparkling wine, a cracker, bubbles and the list of proceedings :D

As it would be happen, I stumbled past a wedding on 83rd and Park. I played the stalker role very well and took pictures of the bride and groom, imagining it was Dad and Helen. Even with their big limos out the front of the church, I don't think it would be a touch on yours!




No comments:

Post a Comment