Sunday 2 September 2012

Day 15 - The Best Sunday Jobs

After completion of the Sunday big food shop, I went on a bike ride round Central Park. I decided this was the best way to see the majority of the park in a fairly short amount of time. The road that follows the circumference of the park is a real 'melting pot' (see what I did there) of extradoinary characters. I mean you have; the European tourists riding all over the place, paying absolutely no attention to the many sign posts; the elite New Yorkers taking part in their standard Sunday jog, getting annoyed at everyone in their way and then you have me, the Mountbatten Intern who thinks he can race everyone that's on a bike (they didn't like that either). However, the best individual that I witnessed, has to be the absolute trooper that was pushing his baby around in a pram... WHILE RUNNING! If I wasn't concentrating so hard on not hitting anyone, he would of defs been pap'd!

I have also come up with four NYC Sunday jobs that I think would be suitable to my skill set. These are;
  • A Big Bubble Blower - My justification; I like bubbles.
  • A Dog Walker - My justification; I like dogs.
  • A Pretzel Maker - My justification; I like pretzels.
  • A L.A.I.R.E King (Live Action Interactive Roleplaying Explorers (watch the movie Role Models) - My justification; I think I would look good with a foam sword, a homemade cape and a plastic crown.
An example of a how I would blow Big Bubbles.
An example of a Pretzel I would make.
An example of how I would walk lots of Dogs.
An example of how I would slay someone with a foam sword as a L.A.I.R.E King.

No comments:

Post a Comment