Sunday 7 April 2013

Day 220 - Brief NY Relapse

Two hundred and twenty days have passed since I  last saw the British Isles. That figure will now go back to zero, as I have flown home for the Easter weekend!

After a slight issue with a set of flights that I booked last summer, I know have a (necessary) paranoia when visiting airports. This is not for the fact that I will be flying roughly 35, 000 feet up in the air, in a tin can with carpets but instead to the issue, that I may have mentally malfunctioned during the booking process (again). Needless to say, my moronic capabilities were kept at bay by obsessive self checks and I passed through security with no issues.

The flight was surprisingly empty, meaning that I could stretch my legs out over two seats. The luxury of a Virgin! 

Next stop; LANDAN!


No comments:

Post a Comment