Monday 25 March 2013

Day 219 - Teak on the Hudson

My flatmates and I went for a meal tonight to welcome in our new housemate, Calum. As we are fairly new to the area, we were struggling for ideas that were local. After using the power of google, we came across 'Teak on the Hudson'. It was a fifteen minute walk from our apartment building, along the Hudson River into Hoboken.

Basically it's a sushi restaurant. Albeit the bonus for Monday nights, is that pretty much everything is half price! A Mountbatten stipend's dream.

James and I opted to share the 'Love Boat'. The awkwardly named dish, was a 36 sushi piece platter, that was presented on a wooden vessel. There certainly was no love lost as James and I devoured every last piece, in an alarmingly quick time. I think the thought of the other, eating more than you spurred us on a bit.





No comments:

Post a Comment