Sunday 17 March 2013

Day 205 - CFE@MI

Since arriving, I have been a member of the Centre for Entrepreneurship at The Mountbatten Institute. The aim of the CFE is to provide the skills, opportunities and inspiration for those with ideas and an entrepreneurial mindset, to grow and develop. As the March 12' intake are now departing, they must handover the reigns to an intern within the August 12' intake. I am more than happy to announce that I was voted Chair of the CFE@MI. With only six months remaining in New York, I have a lot to do, to ensure that the club provides value not only for its members but also for myself.

With the aim of advertising the CFE to the new intake, I presented at the March 13' orientation. It was a fairly surreal experience to think that I was in their position little over six months ago. Having absolutely no clue, what this year was going to entail. The best and slightly craziest thing is though, I thought my first six months were busy! Now with my commitment to the CFE, my dissertation just round the corner, a full time job and whatever else I manage to squeeze in, the phrase 'busy' may have just notched up a few levels. 

Can. Not. Wait!


No comments:

Post a Comment