Monday 11 March 2013

Day 199 - Goodbye March 12'

One of the requirements of being a board member of the IMC (Intern Management Committee), is that you 'have' to help out at the March 12' leavers ceremony. Although hesitant at first, it turned out to be an extremely though provoking night. This was all because of the stark revelation, that I still have so much to do while I am out here.

Listening to all the stories from the interns about what they achieved and what they wish they had achieved in the year, has made me slightly anxious about not completing everything that I set out to do. However, as my A Level sociology teacher said to me after my first exam, "Alex, you have undoubted ability to cram".

Not to turn down a challenge, I am determined that I leave this year knowing that I have done as much as I possibly could have. GO!



No comments:

Post a Comment