Sunday 17 March 2013

Day 203 - SPRING!

Although the first day of Spring is not until March 20th, it didn't stop me having the new spring feeling whilst sat in Bryant Park.

Earlier this morning, I had my Accounting and Finance exam. Not one to estimate how I did or chat about the past three hours of hand cramp, I sort out to seek a tranquil area of relaxation. Bryant Park was the closest by and had enough empty seats in the sun to suit my needs. The only slight downfall, was that they were dismantling the ice rink, with incredibly loud drills, chainsaws, cranes and sheer brute strength by the looks of it. Apart from the noise, it was a suitable distraction to balance sheets, cash flow statements and ratios.

This also so happens to be the first time that I have sat in a park and just chilled in 2013! I expect many a more visits over the next few months.




No comments:

Post a Comment