Thursday 1 November 2012

Day 75 - Movember


November 1st is upon us! This can only mean the month of the 'Tache' – MOVEMBER.

Quoted from their website;

"During November each year, Movember is responsible for the sprouting of moustaches on thousands of men’s faces in the UK and around the world. The aim of which is to raise vital funds and awareness for men’s health, specifically prostate cancer and testicular cancer"

To grow a true 'nose neighbor', while raising money and awareness for charity is just too enticing. If I can succeed in growing a thick and bushy tache, instead of being asked whether I have a misplaced eyebrow, would also be a bonus for my life résumé. 

Plus… I think that Manhattan needs a ginger moustache in its ranks!

I would be more than grateful if you would help me get to my target of £250 and donate as little or as much as you want to my mospace;


http://mobro.co/gingerlipcap

TACHE ON!

No comments:

Post a Comment