Tuesday 12 February 2013

Day 176 - Where there is a will, there is a way.

Trawling round my new home town, for a bar that was open at 10am, to watch the Ireland vs England Rugby game was extremely frustrating.

The six nations is one of of my favourite sporting occasions of the year and as I have missed all the previous games because of class, I was determined to not miss this one.

I had to resort to strapping my laptop to the router and watching it in stages because the internet was so slow. Learning from my Sunday morning trepidations, I would like to send out a plea of help, on behalf of all the disgruntled Brits based in Newport, NJ;

"To any Newport, Jersey City and Hoboken bars, restaurants, friendly households that read my blog - Please may you play the six nations games in two weeks time? I am a brilliant guest and will happily provide you with English biased opinion throughout the game. Many thanks."

No comments:

Post a Comment