Wednesday 20 February 2013

Day 186 - Halfway

Although not technically the half way point of the entire MBA programme, it is the halfway point of my time in New York. A fairly jam packed six months I'd say.

I thought about reflecting on everything that I have got up to so far, but have instead decided to leave that for my 372nd blog post. That statement is also a commitment to another six months worth of blog entries. Thank you to everyone that has stuck with it so far. Stay tuned!

So instead of a review, I am going to give you philosophical quotes from my train platform. I wouldn't say it is the most traditional of places to gather inspiration, but it works.

"Use what talents you possess; the woods would be very silent if no birds sang there except those that sang best".
Henry van Dyke - American Author, Educator & Clergyman

"The butterfly counts not months but moments, and has time enough".
Rabindranath Tagore - Poet & Novelist





No comments:

Post a Comment