Tuesday 1 January 2013

Day 131 - Warhorse

For Janie's Christmas present I bought her tickets to see Warhorse at the Vivian Beaumont Theatre. Having seen it at the West End and on the silver screen, I was intrigued to see the triple comparison.

Although it was very good, the West End show did triumph in my eyes. Partly due to the American Actors putting on the British accents and that the singing narrator was not as good as the British version.

Before we went to the show, we had a quick stop off at the Lincoln restaurant. This was an extremely good Italian restaurant who make all their pasta on site. I never really order pasta at a restaurant, mainly to the fact that I lived off it for four years at Uni and have had my fair share. However, this was extraordinarily good. If you are ever going to the Lincoln Theatre, the Lincoln restaurant is a must visit.  You also get a little box of sweets to take into the performance with you. Winner!






No comments:

Post a Comment