Wednesday 2 January 2013

Day 134 - Le Relais de Venise

I first went to this restaurant in 2007, when I went to the Rugby World Cup in Paris. I was taken by my good friend and his Dad who had nothing but good reviews to say about it. So to hear that there is one in New York made my stomach and I very happy!

Le Relais de Venise (52nd and Lexington) menu is simple. Extremely simple in fact. To start you have green salad, with a mustardy sauce and walnuts. For main you have steak, fries and their secret green sauce. The menu you are provided with only list drinks and desserts. Oh and you get two portions of Steak and Fries!

I am surprised this business model has not been used more often. Who needs choice at a restaurant, when you have a secret sauce and steak available.


No comments:

Post a Comment