Wednesday 2 January 2013

Day 136 - New Years Day

To everyone who spends the time to read my blog - THANK YOU and HAPPY NEW YEAR!

It is quite humbling knowing that what I post is actually read. I am determined to keep this up, especially as I am verging on 10, 000 views. Although, I cannot say that I came up with this idea, I can say that I am extremely happy that I am doing it.

I was looking at ending this post with a motivational quote for the New Year but could not choose one that said what I really wanted it to say. I have instead chose to amalgamate a few and put my own spin on it. This is mainly based on what I have learnt over the past few years and the situation that I currently find myself residing within.

When you enter a New Year, you should not look to start fresh or say good riddance to what has been but learn from what you have experienced in the past year.

Possibly the most profound sentence I have ever written. I recognise that this may not be applicable to everyone but for those like me, who want to keep growing, (I am not talking about physical growing that comes with deep fried foods and extra cheese) then learn from your past and don't forget about it.

In the hotel we were staying at, there was a dog in the foyer and it was good luck to touch its tongue. As you can see from the pictures, it didn't say what you had to touch the tongue with...



1 comment: