Wednesday 8 May 2013

Day 253 - The Main Lady

After a steady Sunday morning wake up, we headed over to the midtown harbour on the westside and boarded the sightseeing ferry. I have been on this trip a few times and can quite comfortable say that this was by far the best time I have had on it. Mainly to the fact I wasn't getting neck ache trying to see absolutely everything and instead just sit back, relax and think about how sunburnt I am getting.

To say thank you for my leisurely float around the Hudson I decided to toast Lady Liberty. Ta!

Afterwards we ventured on downtown and strolled around Greenwich village for a while, coming across a place that had the best name for a bar in the whole of New York, Bobo. After taking a ridiculous amount of pictures of Bobbo under and in Bobo, we settled down to read the New York Times and plan what we were going to do for the rest of the afternoon.

It is fair to say, that the planning was not intensive, nor was our Sunday afternoon. Perfect Sunday really!



No comments:

Post a Comment