Monday 13 May 2013

Day 267 - Outlining Our Strategy - Pizza for All!

After my Strategic Management exam this morning, I headed straight back over to Newport for the Centre for Entrepreneurship (CfE) meeting that I was chairing.

After a productive meeting we decided to celebrate and carb up. 24" pizza anyone?

If you have followed my blog from the start, you will probably be more than aware that I am not one to avoid shameless promoting. I have just started another blog with the CfE to discuss hot topics and trends within the world of business. So, if you are fed up of looking at poorly taken pictures and egotistical content, then please head over to the CfE blog - http://nyccfe.blogspot.com/

Oh and before I forget - HAPPY AMERICAN MOTHERS DAY, MUM! Two Mother's Days in one year. I hope you like your card!

No comments:

Post a Comment